PRECISE® DIGITAL PRESSURE CANNER
Sale On Backorder
Regular price $329.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The first digital pressure canner that meets USDA home canning guidelines for safely processing meats, poultry, fish, vegetables, and other low-acid foods.
- Innovative sensor holds the exact temperature required for safe pressure canning. No adjustments are needed, even for pressure canning at high altitudes.
- The easy-to-use digital display guides you through each step of the canning process. Built-in timer assures accurate, reliable processing.
- Doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa.
- Preheats canning jars and keeps them hot until filled and ready to process.
- Cool and energy efficient. Holds heat inside the canner keeping your kitchen cooler. More efficient than processing on a high-wattage burner or gas stove. Plus, canned foods are shelf stable, saving freezer space and the energy required by freezers. Just place jars in the pantry until ready to use.
- Complete instruction/recipe book contains easy-to-follow procedures and recipes using standard processing times in accordance with USDA guidelines. Also includes an easy-to-reference Quickstart Guide.
- 10 built-in safety features include a cover locking system and an alert symbol that indicates an incomplete canning process.
- Removable pot with nonstick surface inside and out for easy cleaning.
- The canning rack holds jars off the bottom of the pot while canning.
- Regular Mason jar capacity: 10 half-pints, 8 pints, or 5 quarts for pressure canning. 10 half-pints and 8 pints for boiling water canning.
- 120 Volts AC, 1485 Watts.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 17 x 16 inches
*The USDA and the National Center for Home Preservation provide guidelines for home canning. Neither agency certifies or approves home canning equipment.