OLD-FASHIONED ON PURPOSE
Author: Jill Winger
Members save: $2.00 (6.7%)
When the pandemic hit in 2020, flour and vegetable seeds flew off the shelves. But homesteader and entrepreneur Jill Winger believes these longings for sourdough bread and fresh veggies are more than a trend.
As our society races toward progress, we’ve left something important behind. We are more connected than ever before, yet we’re still feeling unfulfilled. In Old-Fashioned on Purpose, Winger shows how simplifying our lives and adopting retro skills such as gardening and handiwork can be the key to creating the happy and healthy life we’re yearning for. Inside these pages, readers will learn:
- How to find joy in the kitchen (even if you hate to cook)
- Proven strategies for growing your own groceries
- The surprising stress-relievers that can be found in your backyard
- How to craft a more grounded routine and save money in the process
- Clever tips and creative DIYs to help you embark on your old-fashioned journey
You don’t have to live on a farm to cultivate a simpler life. This inspiring and practical book offers a powerful new sense of purpose, with plenty of tomatoes, chickens, and bread making along the way.