MINI II ADVANCE, FULLY DIGITAL 7 EGG INCUBATOR
The popular Mini Advance incubator has been improved to include a room temperature alarm (in addition to the existing incubator temperature alarm) and the convenience of an external water top-up.
The Mini II Advance is menu-driven and extremely easy to use: Just program the length of incubation for your species and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning, and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch, and turning will stop automatically two days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water. This product’s ideal for learners, hobbyists, and teachers wanting to hatch eggs in the classroom.
Although small, the Mini II Advance offers advanced features that make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7-egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit (37.5 degrees Celsius) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms (including the new room temperature alarm)
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan-assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays (with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control)
- Automatic egg turning (turning interval and turning angle programmable)
- Count down to hatch day with autoturn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster antimicrobial plastic construction that’s robust and easy to clean
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.