KELLY KETTLE® TREKKER STAINLESS STEEL CAMP KETTLE
The Steel 'Trekker' Kettle boils approximately 20 oz. of water at a time and is ideal for Kayaking, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Backpackers, and Wilderness Survival Kits. It is also perfect for people who like to go 4 wheeling off road. The Kelly Kettle is also great to have in your Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Kits and also for all those who love the great outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle works great in stormy conditions, bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occurring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc. No need to carry extra fuel.
There are no running costs associated with your Kelly Kettle. Users have described these kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time." These carbon-neutral Kelly Kettle's are Eco Friendly and make camping fun and easy.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
- Boils 20 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for 1-2 people, Trekking, Hiking, Backpacking, Scouts, Couples, Kayaking, Picnics, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 10.4 inches. Only weighs 1.5 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.