HOW TO GARDEN INDOORS & GROW YOUR OWN FOOD YEAR ROUND
Author: Kim Roman
No room to garden outside? Bring your garden indoors!
- Complete guide to successful indoor food production with clear, easy-to-understand guidance on how to grow year-round edible plants inside your home
- At-a-glance grow charts for vegetables, fruits, and herbs, from tomatoes and garlic to peas and peaches
- Maximize your space indoors, with wall gardens, vertical gardening, and more, for the best vegetable yields all year long
- Start-up costs for every budget, with essential details on growing vegetables, microgreens, herbs, and fruit
- Composting, container gardening, hydroponic gardening, grow lights, choosing a growing area, and more
- Author Kim Roman is the owner of Square Foot Gardening 4 U, where she offers small-space vegetable gardening methods and online classes for beginners
Learn how to grow fresh food in your home all year long easily!
A complete handbook filled with a host of valuable information and DIY projects, How to Garden Indoors & Grow Your Own Food Year Round shares all the knowledge you need to grow a variety of foods inside your home. From growing vegetables, microgreens, and herbs to hydroponic gardening, troubleshooting, and more, you'll learn how to grow fresh produce all year round, no matter where you live!
With insightful sections and expert tips on composting, working with grow lights, choosing a growing locale, container gardening for both root and above-ground vegetables, keeping your soil balanced and nutrient-rich, and so much more, this must-have resource is a one-stop shop on everything you need to know about successful indoor food production and how to maximize your indoor space!
Inside these 192 pages, you'll learn how to grow lush greenery that is bright and refreshing inside your home and edible, too! You'll discover how all-in-one systems can make getting started a breeze, how to create vertical gardens that are both beautiful and practical, and more. Also included is a stunning gallery of real indoor gardens from around the world to inspire your planting.
Just because you can't garden outside doesn't mean you can't garden. Get all the advice and instruction you need for gardening inside instead with How to Garden Indoors & Grow Your Own Food Year Round!