GRIT GUIDE TO BACKYARD CHICKENS 1ST EDITION, E-BOOK
From the rooftop terraces of New York City to the sprawling lawns of rural America, the backyard chicken movement has taken hold and is making a massive impact among city dwellers and country folk alike. As the authority on rural know-how, Grit magazine has long been leading the charge and is now proud to introduce its special Guide to Backyard Chickens.
At 100 full-color pages, this one-of-a-kind reference book is designed to arm you with all the information needed to enjoy the simple country pleasures of farm-fresh eggs and poultry straight from your own backyard.
Grit's Guide to Backyard Chickens includes an extensive collection of relevant articles, including:
- Raise a flock from mail-order chicks.
- Top tips for keeping your flock healthy.
- What to do with all those delicious eggs: recipes galore.
- Guide to controlling ticks and other backyard pests.
- Enjoy fresh eggs all year long.
- Top tips for keeping your flock safe from predators.
- Chicken coop and chick brooder plans.
- How to hatch fertile eggs to replenish the flock.
- Save money by growing your own meat.
- Choose the right chicken breed.
- Raise chickens in the city.
INSTANT DELIVERY ITEM: When you order this e-book*, we will provide you with a link for the e-book on the confirmation page. Simply click on the link and save the file to your computer — no more waiting for delivery or paying expensive shipping and handling fees.
*E-Books are Eco-friendly! By supporting digital products like this one, you help conserve the resources and energy of printing standard books. Order your downloadable E-book and start reading today!