FABRIC PLANTER BEGINNER GARDENING KIT
This Fabric Planter Beginner Gardening Kit from Root Pouch is perfect for getting your garden started right in your backyard!
Say goodbye to your plastic planters and hello to the environmentally friendly Root Pouches! These growing containers are made from 100% recycled materials with BPA-free and UV-resistant fabric. These fabric planters can be used season after season and keep your plants healthy for in-ground and above-ground growing. In-ground growing allows natural fibers to draw water from surrounding soil while the fabric prevents other roots from penetrating.
Fabric planters do not air-prune. Instead, roots will prune by entrapment, making it the best choice for in-ground and pot-in planting. Roots are not encouraged to penetrate the Root Pouch fabric as other air pruning containers create dense, lateral fibrous roots to grow within the container.
This kit includes:
- 3 - Grey 3 Gallons (10"w x 8 1/2"h)
- 3 - Grey 5 Gallons with Handles (11"w x 10 1/4"h)
- 3 - Grey 7 Gallons with Handles (14"w x 11 3/4"h)
- 3 - Grey 10 Gallons with Handles (16"w x 12"h)
Root Pouch Planters:
- Prevent roots from circling (naturally root prunes)
- Create insulation from winter cold and/or summer heat
- Allow air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Decrease risk of transplant shock
- Produce bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
- Semi-degradable, 3-4 year fabric
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.