ELDERBERRY ORGANIC SUGAR SYRUP & BOOK SET
Learn more about elderberries from expert John Moody, and try making elderberry syrup at home with this set!
THE ELDERBERRY BOOK
Once a staple in homes worldwide and found along every highland, highway, and hedgerow, the forgotten elderberry is making a comeback. Its popularity as medicine is surging, its choice as an edible landscaping plant is growing, and its use for wine-making and crafts has been rediscovered.
Spanning history and geography, The Elderberry Book takes you on an adventure, deepening your appreciation of a plant that has played a crucial role worldwide for thousands of years. Through this fun, inspirational, and educational resource, discover:
- Elderberry's amazing history
- Cultivating and foraging, from the balcony to the backyard
- Various traditional food and medicine preparations
- Simple wine-making techniques
- Traditional crafts and tools
This is the definitive guide to the many uses of elderberry; no matter where you are, humankind's oldest plant friend can provide you with anything from syrup to wine to dyes.
ELDERBERRY SYRUP KIT WITH ORGANIC SUGAR
For centuries, elderberries have been used to support strong immune systems.
Now, you can make delicious elderberry syrup at home! This kit has all the supplies you need to make one pint of elderberry syrup in the comfort of your kitchen.
- Organic dried elderberries
- Organic chai spice blend (ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and orange peel)
- Organic cane sugar
- Elderberry syrup recipe
Made in the USA!