DUST COLLECTION SYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY BUDGET
Authors: Editors of Fox Chapel Publishing
Members save: $3.00 (15.0%)
Learn how to keep your workshop and lungs safe from dust!
- Comprehensive guide to keeping you safe in your workshop by knowing how to manage and collect dust created while woodworking, metalworking, or using epoxy resin
- Valuable insight on dust hazards, proper PPE, shop vacuums, dust collection and air filtration systems, and location- and tool-specific dust collectors
- High-quality photos, graphics, and exploded views of different systems and shop layouts for readers to apply to their own spaces
- Beginner-friendly, for understanding what precautions to take, and for experienced makers to make any updates or modifications
- For any workshop, big or small, to handle dust collection and protect your long-term lung health, this is also the first dust collection guide that covers metalworking and epoxy dust
No matter how big or small your workshop space is, making your shop safe is essential for long-term health and preventing serious respiratory issues.
Dust Collection Systems and Solutions for Every Budget is the ultimate guide to managing the dust in your workspace — be it woodworking dust, epoxy resin dust, or metalworking dust — and covers everything you need to know to be safe, from explanations of dust hazards and proper PPE to shop vacuums, shop-wide collection systems, air filtration systems, and location- and tool-specific dust collectors. Also included are helpful photos, graphics, and exploded views of different systems and shop layouts.
Great for beginners to understand what precautions to take and helpful for experienced makers to be sure their space is up to par, this must-have resource is crucial for everyone with a workshop!