DEHYDRATING STARTER KIT
Author: Teresa Marrone
Members save: $9.96 (8.7%)
Dehydrating is one of the easiest ways to save food for later or make delicious snacks. Whether you hunt for meat or have a garden full of vegetables you need to preserve, this Dehydrating Starter Kit is perfect for the job.
This kit includes:
- 6-Tray Digital Dehydrator
- The Beginner’s Guide to Dehydrating Food
From The Beginner’s Guide to Dehydrating Food:
This essential companion for putting your food dehydrator to work features instructions and techniques for drying all the most popular fruits and vegetables, along with meat and herbs. Discover an easy and economical way to stock your pantry with apple rings, mango slices, banana chips, dried soup beans, tomatoes, and more. You’ll learn to dry these fruits and vegetables at their peak for year-round enjoyment. Drying guidelines for specialty items like meat jerky, fruit leather, dried herb and spice mixtures, backpacking meals, and even baby food round out this friendly handbook. Whether you’re prepping for a camping or hunting trip, stocking your pantry, or saving the surplus from your garden, this is the only book you’ll need.
More about the 6-Tray Digital Dehydrator:
Dry the season's harvest for long-term preservation and snacking. Ideal for banana chips, fruit rollups, dried herbs, jerky, and more. Includes one netting sheet for drying herbs, seeds, and other small food items. A solid sheet for making fruit rollups is also included.
- Six 10-inch by 12 3/4-inch trays
- 48-hour timer with auto shut off
- Adjustable thermostat (100 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Digital display
- 500 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz)
- More than 5 square feet of drying space
- Continuous airflow provides even drying
- Dehydrated foods easily release from trays
- Solid ABS thermoplastic construction
- Lightweight, countertop design
- ETL listed
- One-year warranty
- One netting sheet for drying small food items
- One solid sheet for making fruit rolls
Please allow two weeks for delivery. This item is available for shipment to Continental U.S.A. addresses only.