DEAD RINGER® IPA EXTRACT KIT WITH SPECIALTY GRAINS
Dead Ringer is a larger-than-life American IPA beer recipe kit with a thick hop aroma you can almost see it. American-base malt and crystal malt create a big body and support grainy sweetness. At the same time, charge after charge of 100 percent Centennial hops deliver pronounced bitterness with a dominant citrus aroma and flavor.
- Aroma: Moderate malt aroma consisting of fresh bread and medium sweet caramel. Medium-high hop presence of citrus and floral notes.
- Appearance: Orange hue with a bright white persistent foam cap. Slightly cloudy from dry hopping.
- Flavor: Rich maltiness with a moderate caramel flavor. Medium-high bitterness with citrus, floral, and slightly earthy notes.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with moderate creaminess and medium carbonation, leaving a smooth finish.
In the glass, these ingredients combine to give you a pale amber color, hop intensity, and malt density: substance with the soul of a sessionable craft beer. This IPA recipe kit has been a customer favorite for a decade. Dead Ringer is an homage to a legendary American IPA style brewed in Michigan. And according to countless homebrewers, it's dead on.
- Total time to make: 6 weeks
- Yield: 5 gallons
- Beer Style: IPA
- Fermentation Style: Ale
- 1 lb Briess Caramel 40
Extracts & Other Fermentables
- 9.15 lbs Gold malt syrup
Premium Hops & Other Flavorings
- 5 oz Centennial
Yeast and sugar are not included in the basic kit; to receive yeast and/or sugar with this kit, you must choose an option that includes it.
- Dry Yeast
- 5 oz Priming Sugar
- Fermentation Range: 65-70°F
- Original Gravity: 1.064
- SRM: 9.5
- IBU: 70
- ABV: 6.2%
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.