COMMUNITY CHICKENS GUIDE TO BACKYARD CHICKENS SET
Members save: $5.98 (28.5%)
As raising chickens becomes more popular, the information you can search through is more widespread. The Community Chickens Guide to Backyard Chickens Set includes three special issues that will prove a great starting point to help you raise your new feathered friends.
This set includes:
- Community Chickens Guide to Backyard Chickens, Spring 2019
- Community Chickens Guide to Backyard Chickens, Fall 2019
- Community Chickens Guide to Backyard Chickens, Spring 2020
From helping you choose the right breed to show you the benefits of keeping chickens in the garden, all the information you’ll need is packed into these three issues.
Other articles that are in these three issues include:
- The Best Backyard Chicken Breeds for Kids – Young ones are falling in love with flocks of fowl
- Seven Safety Tips for Free-Range Chickens – Follow this experienced chicken owner’s advice to keep your flock happy and healthy
- Affordable Ways to Keep Your Flock Warm – Some easy methods to help increase the chance your chickens will survive a spate of cold weather
- Home on the (Free) Range: To free or not free range? For folks with a flock, that is the question
- And more!