BUILDING YOUR PERMACULTURE PROPERTY
Author: Rob Avis, Michelle Avis, Takota Coen
Building Your Permaculture Property offers a revolutionary, holistic method to overcome the overwhelmingly complex process of resilient land design. It distills the authors' decades of experience as engineers, farmers, educators, and consultants into a five-step process, which is complete with principles, practices, templates, and workflow tools to help you:
- Clarify your vision, values, and resources
- Diagnose your land and resources for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Design your land and resources to meet your vision and values
- Implement the right design to enhance your strengths and improve your weakest resource
- Establish benchmarks to monitor the sustainability and success of your development
When designing a regenerative permaculture property, too many land stewards suffer from option paralysis, a lack of integrated, holistic design, fruitless trial-and-error attempts, wasted money, and the frustration resulting from too much information and no context.
Building Your Permaculture Property is the essential guide for everyone looking to cut through the noise and establish an ecologically regenerative, financially sustainable, enjoyable, and thriving permaculture property anywhere in the world.