BREW SHARE ENJOY HOMEBREW STARTER KIT, HANK'S HEFEWEIZEN
Choose your style. Open the box. Start brewing. Remember the first time you made mac ‘n’ cheese? This is just as easy.
The Brew Share Enjoy makes 50 bottles of your very own craft beer. Just enough to show off to all your friends.
Think you love craft beer now? Wait till you taste your own. Just follow the easy homebrewing instructions!Starter Kit Includes:
- One Chinook IPA Extract Beer Recipe Kit
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
- Translucent, siphonless 6.5-gallon fermenter with new gasketed lid
- Bubbler Airlock
- Translucent Bottling Bucket with Spigot assembly
- Testing Equipment
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Test Jar
- Lab Thermometer
- Spring Tip Bottle filler
- 5-Gallon Stainless Brew Kettle
- 21-inch Stainless Spoon
- Auto Siphon and 5-foot Siphon Tubing
- Cleaner/Sanitizer; No-Rinse Cleanser
- Bottle Brush
- Bottle Capper and Red Caps (60 count)
- Printed Step-by-Step Instructions
Hank's Hefeweizen: "Hefe" means yeast, and "Weizen" means wheat. Long ago in the south of Germany, the two combined to create this tasty sought-after wheat beer. This popular non-hoppy Hefeweizen beer recipe kit delights a wide range of beer lovers with its medium body and effervescence. Fill a stein and serve with a slice of lemon.
- Total time to make: 6 weeks
- Yield: 5 Gallons
- 0.5 lbs Briess Carapils
EXTRACTS & OTHER FERMENTABLES
- 6 lbs Wheat Malt Syrup
- 1 lb Golden Light DME
PREMIUM HOPS & OTHER FLAVORINGS
- 1 oz US Tettnang
- Dry Yeast
- 5 oz Priming Sugar
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.