BREW SHARE ENJOY HOMEBREW STARTER KIT, BLOCK PARTY AMBER ALE
Choose your style. Open the box. Start brewing. Remember the first time you made mac ‘n’ cheese? This is just as easy.
The Brew Share Enjoy makes 50 bottles of your very own craft beer. Just enough to show off to all your friends.
Think you love craft beer now? Wait till you taste your own. Just follow the easy homebrewing instructions!
Starter Kit Includes:
- One Block Party Amber Ale Recipe Kit
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
- Translucent, siphonless 6.5-gallon fermenter with new gasketed lid
- Bubbler Airlock
- Translucent Bottling Bucket with Spigot assembly
- Testing Equipment
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Test Jar
- Lab Thermometer
- Spring Tip Bottle filler
- 5-Gallon Stainless Brew Kettle
- 21-inch Stainless Spoon
- Auto Siphon and 5-foot Siphon Tubing
- Cleaner/Sanitizer; No-Rinse Cleanser
- Bottle Brush
- Bottle Capper and Red Caps (60 count)
- Printed Step-by-Step Instructions
Block Party Amber Ale: Gather the neighbors and block off the streets, it's time to bring out some pints! Deep garnet glow. Friendly flavors of toasty bread crust, caramel, and an inkling of floral and herbal hop character. A true crowd-pleaser.
- Total time to make: 4 weeks
- Yield: 5 Gallons
- 0.5 lbs Caramel 80L
- 0.125 lbs Special B
- 0.125 lbs Light Roasted Barley
Extracts & Other Fermentables
- 6 lbs Gold malt syrup
Premium Hops & Other Flavorings
- 1 oz Willamette
- Dry Yeast
- 5 oz priming sugar
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.