BLICHMANN RIPTIDE™ BREWING PUMP - ½" NPT
The RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing, and it’s the last pump you’ll ever need! Gone are the days of making do with a general-purpose pump that’s hard to disassemble, difficult to prime, requires modifications, and makes more noise than it’s worth.
Blichmann Engineering and March Manufacturing have come together to build the ultimate RipTide™ Brewing Pump.
Extremely durable, featuring a stable built-in base and linear valve for the ultimate control. The tri-clamp head connection quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
The RipTide™ Brewing Pump features:
- Curved blade impeller and rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- The tri-clamp head connection disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning.
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections.
- Splash proof and silent bounded motor (50 dB).
- Linear flow valve for the ultimate flow control (no need to buy a separate valve and fitting).
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design to prime the pump in seconds. (No more frustrating air-locked pumps).
- Stainless steel head that rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation.
- Big stable base with rubber ends to keep the pump from tipping.
- Power switch on base.
- Includes 10 ft long cord with plug (120V).
- The base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in the U.S.A. from American-made and imported components
NEW: Carbon Fiber Protection to help prevent damage caused by dry usage.
Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.