Author: Martin Sojdr
Have you ever seen a bee buzzing about and wondered what its life in and outside of a beehive is like? Now, you can! This charming picture board book teaches children what it would be like to be a bee living in a beehive by starting with the outside of the hive and working their way further in with each turn of the page!
Providing a secret look inside of a hive, this board book also features dozens of adorable illustrations, vocabulary words, educational captions, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed. Learn about these busy bees and their important roles in nature!
A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to be a bee!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world of a colony of bees
- An amazing adventure takes children inside a beehive with every new turn of the page
- Learn the roles of bees, from how they collect pollen to how they produce honey
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on unique beehive-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids aged 2-5 will love learning all about bees with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
Thought I purchased the Tirn this Book into a beehive book but that is not what Was shipped- looks the same but does not have the beehive project- I ordered it again to try to get the correct book- waiting for delivery