BARNS, SHEDS & OUTBUILDINGS 4TH EDITION
Author: Design Originals
Enhance your property with a beautiful outbuilding! Whether you want to build one yourself or order a project plan, this guide contains step-by-step instructions for constructing and designing more than 100 barns, sheds, and other types of outbuildings in various shapes and sizes.
Providing an overview of safety, planning, tools, and materials, this handbook will teach you everything you need to know about foundations, framing, roofing, wiring, and more. Then choose between designing and building a shed or barn from scratch, buying a kit, or ordering a plan package within the book's pages. The sound and inspiring content will also help you prepare, plan, design, and decide which outbuilding option is best for you!
What's in this book?
- Over 100 outbuilding projects and plans for barns, sheds, and garages
- An overview of planning, tools, materials, and safety tips
- Detailed chapters on foundations, framing, siding, roofing, wiring, plumbing, and finishing touches
- Step-by-step instructions for every aspect of the construction process, with coordinating full-color photography
- Blueprint plan packages to easily order, along with PDF and CAD files
- A terms glossary and a list of additional resources