365 ESSENTIAL SURVIVAL SKILLS
Author: Creek Stewart
Survival situations can happen when least expected. The best defense is knowledge and confidence in the skills that will keep you alive, whether it's for a few hours, days, or long term.
365 Essential Survival Skills comprises the best knowledge, tips, and tricks available in the world today, and each skill is explained in fun, easy-to-learn ways that any student (greenhorn or seasoned) will pick up with a little practice. With 365 skills inside this book, there's plenty of practice to keep you busy year-round.
The difference between life and death in a survival setting is a very slim margin. Don't take any chances: Learn how to keep yourself and your family alive.
The book features:
- Skills relevant to all four seasons of the year and desert, woodland, prairie, mountain, and urban environments
- Vital insights on the four core survival needs: shelter, fire, water, and food
- Other topics, such as navigation, first aid, tools, signaling, self-defense, and more
- Practical applications for campers, hunters, anglers, hikers, climbers, skiers, and all who venture outdoors
- Links to thorough, in-depth video demonstrations
The book has many good ideas for survival. I would have preferred color prints.. Good value for the price.