3-IN-1 FORESTRY MULTITOOL
The patented LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool combines three fundamental forestry hand tools; the unique 21” LogOX Hauler, 40” Cant Hook, and 40” Timberjack, into a versatile force multiplier for your chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill.
The LogOX Hauler forms the base of this modular tool and lets you lift, move, and roll logs without having to bend over, which has been scientifically proven to reduce back strain by 93% and arm strain by 76%, compared to lifting log rounds by hand. Three Swing-Lock connection pins quickly convert it into either a 40” cant hook or timberjack to roll or lift logs prior to bucking them with a chainsaw. This technique helps prevent bar pinch, dangerous kickbacks, and chain damage caused by accidentally running your chain into the ground.
This multipurpose design is also an exceptional value, delivering the utility of three different forestry hand tools, sold separately for far more, into a single multi-use, compact, and portable package. The LogOX is hands down the best forestry hand tool in a modern wood cutter’s arsenal.
The LogOX is a handcrafted professional-grade tool, guaranteed for life and proudly manufactured in the USA from American steel and hardwood. Through a partnership with the non-profit organization Tree-Nation, with every 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool sold, LogOX will plant one tree to help create habitats for wildlife and restore the environment in deforested areas around the world.
21” HAULER: Lift, drag, and roll logs without bending over. This not only reduces the strain on your body but also saves time and reduces fatigue throughout the day to increase your productivity.
Its ergonomic design delivers an undeniable mechanical advantage. Still, unlike flimsy timber tongs or pulp hooks, you can lift or drag as large of a log round with the LogOX Hauler as you’re physically capable of doing by hand. The LogOX Hauler now features a ½” longer hardwood cross handle to comfortably accommodate larger hands and/or heavy work gloves. This ergonomic wooden cross handle and the Hauler's outstanding hook design make it a superior cant hook to roll smaller diameter logs. Especially on portable sawmills and firewood processor decks.
Three “Swing-Lock Connection Pins” allow you to quickly add the cant handle and timberjack attachments to the Hauler and transition between tools, providing you with a smooth workflow and the right tool for the job at hand, precisely when you need it.
40” CANT HOOK – Add the Cant Handle Extension to the Hauler for more leverage & easier log handling. The laser sharp hook & chiseled toe, originally designed to lift log rounds, provide a secure grip that you can trust while rolling heavy logs.
40" TIMBERJACK – Elevate logs to quickly, safely, & easily buck firewood rounds. This prevents chain damage from accidental ground strikes and bar pinch. The new redesigned and patent-pending “BigFoot Timberjack” has 3.5X more ground contact than other timberjacks, providing a more stable elevated cutting platform. The curved front edge of the design also makes it easier to drag logs out of your way. The Hauler’s new Hi-Vis orange hook better visually contrasts with log to improve chainsaw operation safety.
The LogOX was designed in the woods of Vermont by an engineer and seasoned woodsman to be the most ergonomic, portable, and versatile forestry hand tool in the world. Its lightweight and modular design eliminates the need for multiple long-handled tools and easily travels wherever you do. With a LogOX and a chainsaw, you’ll have everything you need to process a downed tree from roots to leaves.
- Total weight: 15.5 lbs.
- LogOX Hauler Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Disassembled length: 30”
- Fully assembled length: 40”
- Increased the length of the Hauler’s EZ-Grip wooden cross handle by ½” to accommodate larger hands and/or heavy gloves.
- The Cant Handle Extension was lengthened, bringing the LogOX to an industry-standard medium-sized cant hook at 40” for even greater log moving leverage.
- Returned to the drawing board entirely on our timberjack design and created the patent-pending “BigFoot Timberjack Attachment.” It’s precisely engineered to increase ground contact by 3.5X, making it a more stable cutting platform, even on soft ground, and easier to use as a hand-held skidder to drag logs.
- The two-part clevis & hairpin connections were replaced by the one-piece Swing-Lock connection pins, which makes adding attachments faster and easier than ever without requiring extra tools.
- Changed the black powder-coated grapple hook to a Hi-Vis blaze orange for greater visibility and safety while operating machinery and bucking logs with the timberjack.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery to continental U.S.A addresses. International shipping available.