COBRAHEAD® WEEDER & CULTIVATOR
The Original CobraHead® Weeder and Cultivator weeds, digs, cultivates, plants, and more.
Make your gardening easier with the CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator. Its blade is a steel fingernail® that becomes an extension of your hand.
- It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and easily harvests.
- The CobraHead out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools.
- The time-proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil.
- The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action.
- Free shipping to everywhere in the United States!
- One-year unconditional warranty
- Weight: 9.2 ounces
- 13-inches long
- Tempered Steel Blade
- Recycled Composite Handle
- Made in the U.S.A.
I used it to dig a better trench for planting beans. I've not yet tried it as a weeding tool, but should work well for shallow weeds. I doubt it will work well on grass (which is always tough). It is very durable, but is more expensive than other tools--hence the 4 rating.
Hi there, thanks for your order and review! Hopefully you were able to use on the grass area you mentioned but don't hesitate to let us know! We appreciate your business.
Just used it once. Has been raining here every day since. Handle is comfortable and easy effort when using it to cultivate.
Thank you for your order and review, Jeanette! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Cobrahead!
Love this tool. It will weed anything. Your garden friend.
It's winter and not much planting or even weeding happening. I do love the fact of its sturdy build. Check back in April-May. =)
This is my favorite addition to my gardening tools this year. In our pretty rocky mountain soil, it allows me to loosen the ground much better than anything else I have, as the prong gets by all the rocks that stop wider blades almost immediately.