THE BEST OF MOTHER EARTH NEWS, 6TH EDITION
Author: Mother Earth News11354
2021 was a year of self-sufficiency, DIY projects, and a revitalization of living healthy the natural way. With The Best of Mother Earth News, 6th Edition, you can get all of the year’s best content in one special double issue!
Boasting 160 pages of expert knowledge, tips, recipes, projects, and practical solutions, you’ll be referring back to this special issue for years to come. Whether you are looking to spruce up your garden, incorporate some new dishes into your dinner rotation, or find your next backyard project, this unrivaled issue has exactly what you are wanting and more.
• Adventures in Suburban Farming – One couple traded their farmstead dream for a suburban jewel after realizing the potential their property already had.
• Lookin Sharp – Keep your kitchen knives in tiptop shape with this expert advice for honing, sharpening, and more.
• Chili: More American Than Apple Pie – This simple, quintessential dish with broad appeal is also a significant part of southwestern culinary history.
• 10 Skin-Soothing Super Foods – Add these nutritious foods to your diet to boost the health of your body’s largest organ.
• Build a Smoker From Odds and Ends – This inexpensive weekend project will bring savory, slow-smoked meats straight from your backyard to your plate.
• And so much more!