GREY FABRIC PLANTER - 10 PACK
Say goodbye to your plastic planters and hello to the environmentally friendly Root Pouches! These growing containers are made from 100% recycled materials with BPA-free and UV-resistant fabric. These fabric planters can be used season after season and keep your plants healthy for in-ground and above-ground growing. In-ground growing allows natural fibers to draw water from surrounding soil while the fabric prevents other roots from penetrating.
Fabric planters do not air-prune. Instead, roots will prune by entrapment, making it the best choice for in-ground and pot-in planting. Roots are not encouraged to penetrate the Root Pouch fabric as other air pruning containers create dense, lateral fibrous roots to grow within the container.
The Root Pouch Planters:
- Prevent roots from circling (naturally root prunes)
- Create insulation from winter cold and/or summer heat
- Allow air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Decrease risk of transplant shock
- Produce bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
- Semi-degradable, 3-4 year fabric
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
- 1 Gallon: 6" W x 7 1/2" H
- 2 Gallons: 8 1/2" W x 8 1/2" H
- 3 Gallons: 10" W x 8 1/2" H
Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.