MOTHER EARTH NEWS PRACTICAL DIY PROJECTS, VOLUME 3 CD-ROM
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: The software on this version of Mother Earth News 101 Practical DIY Projects CD, Vol. 3, triggers a security breach when updating to version 7 or higher of Java. While an internet connection is not required to access this CD's content, it requires an internet browser with Java to view the files. As a result of the security breach, the files on this CD cannot be viewed once Java has been updated to version 7 or higher.
This third collection of Mother Earth News' most popular DIY articles provides enough fun, rewarding projects to keep you and your family busy all year long, made available to you in an easy-to-use CD-ROM format, just like our popular Mother Earth News Archive on CD-ROM.
Selected from more than 40 years of material, this collection provides 101 articles for enough fun, rewarding projects to keep you busy every single weekend for a full year!
You can learn how to:
- Build your own add-on greenhouse
- Make a bamboo flute
- Make a handmade braided rug
- Make homemade paper
- Build sawhorses
- Build a grain bin house
- Build your own earth Oven
- And more!
This premium collection is delivered in a simple, searchable CD-ROM format with image galleries and fully printable articles! No Internet connection is required.
This CD is designed to run on PC and Mac platforms.
You will need one of the following setups to run this CD:
- With an IBM-compatible computer: Microsoft® Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or newer; with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or newer. You also will need Java Virtual Machine (VM) version 1.3 (free download from www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp) or a newer browser plug-in with Java enabled on your browser and computer.
- With an Apple Computer: Mac OS X with Safari 3.2.525.27.1 or newer and Java. Use the Software Update feature (available on the Apple menu) to check that you have the most up-to-date version of Java for your Mac.
- For Mac OS 9.2.2, this CD must be run in Netscape 7.0.2 with Apple MRJ 2.2.5. (Both are available free from www.versiontracker.com.)
- A CD-ROM drive (auto-start should be enabled).