MOTHER EARTH NEWS COLLECTOR SERIES: GUIDE TO SUPER HERBS, WINTER 2021
Take a dive into all things herbs and see how you can improve your daily life with items that can be grown in your own backyard! The Mother Earth News Collector Series: Guide to Super Herbs is your all-in-one source to learn how to increase your energy and reduce your stress levels, all while simultaneously rocketing your immunity through the roof. From the common cold and flu to arthritis and cancer, herbs are the often overlooked superpower that can play a positive role in your wellness and longevity.
Inside you will find expert advice on how to reduce inflammation, establish your own home apothecary, incorporate herbs like ginkgo into your diet, and grow your own immunity garden. With professional guidance on every single page, this is the ultimate guide for anyone looking to improve their overall health in the most natural ways possible.
- All About Adaptogens – Use these herbs to boost energy, vitality, and immunity.
- The Overlooked Lymph – Learn to stimulate your lymphatic system to improve long-term immunity and health.
- Glorious Garlic – Experience the many reasons this herb has been long considered one of the world’s healthiest foods.
- Goods on Goldenseal – A popular treatment for colds and flu, see how this herb may also treat psoriasis.
- Eat Your Way Healthy – The most powerful medicine will not be found in the pharmacy, but instead in your own personal garden.