MOCKMILL 100 GRAIN MILL
List Price: $342.00
This item is backordered until mid January.
Based on more than 40 years of experience developing stone grain and flour mills, the Mockmill 100 provides the ideal solution for making delicious foods from freshly milled flour.
Among its advantages:
- Simple and intuitive to operate
- Easy to clean
- Stepless adjustment of the settings from very fine to coarse
- Throughput of approximately 100 grams of soft wheat per minute
- Sturdy industrial motor
- Innovative casing made from renewable materials
- Made in Germany
- 6-year warranty
- Milling Speed: 3.5 ounces/min (100 grams/minute)
- Hopper Capacity: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Grinding Mechanism: Corundum-ceramic grinding stones
- Millstone: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
- Motor Performance: 360 Watts (1/2 hp)
- Weight: 13.22 lbs
- Dimensions: 15 x 8.7 x 7.5"
- Power Cord Length: 54"
- Housing: Arboblend® "liquid wood", a renewable, earth-friendly, and durable housing made from 98% natural plant-based fibers
The video below shows quick and easy setup instructions for your new Mockmill.
For home use: The Mockmill is intended for home use and milling quantities appropriate for normal family needs. It is not designed for commercial use in which large quantities of grains are to be ground.
All dry grains can be ground, including wheat (both hard and soft), oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, Kamut, spelt, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum and dent (field) corn. Sprouted grains can also be milled, provided they are thoroughly dried first. It will also grind spices, lentils, and dry beans (pinto, red, garbanzo, kidney, etc.) It isn’t suitable for herbs, oilseeds like flax or sesame, popcorn, or fibrous materials.
Available for shipment to continental U.S.A addresses only.