BROWN FABRIC PLANTER WITH HANDLES - 5 PACK
Say goodbye to your plastic planters and hello to the environmentally friendly Root Pouches! With strong, breathable fabric made from recycled water bottles and featuring an industrial lockstitch technique with finished seams, these planters' synthetic blend of PET materials will stay tough season after season.
Fabric planters do not air-prune. Instead, roots will prune by entrapment, making it the best choice for in-ground and pot-in planting. Roots are not encouraged to penetrate the Root Pouch fabric as other air pruning containers create dense, lateral fibrous roots to grow within the container.
Root Pouch fabric planters can be used to grow plants of any size and type and are also ideal for transporting plants because they are lightweight and durable. Potted plants and trees will enjoy healthy growth while above-ground. The Root Pouch plant pot can be used successfully in various climate and soil conditions, from desert sand to clay.
The Root Pouch Planters:
- Prevent roots from circling (naturally root prunes)
- Create insulation from winter cold and/or summer heat
- Allow air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Decrease risk of transplant shock
- Produce bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
- Planters are washable and reusable
- Perfect for mother plants and specimens trees
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
- 5 Gallons: 11" W x 10 1/4" H
- 7 Gallons: 14" W x 11 3/4" H
- 10 Gallons: 16" W x 12" H
- 15 Gallons: 17" W x 15" H
Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.