EZ STEP GARDENER'S SPECIAL PACK, MIDNIGHT BLACK
Gardening season is right around the corner. Get started today for less hassle and a larger harvest!
Each Gardner Special Pack includes:
- 10 EZ Rings – (4-8”, 4-10”, 2-12”)
- 2 Heavy Duty 1/2″ diameter
- 60″ tall rebar EZ Step-In Posts
This plant support system is designed for a lifetime of use and is the perfect kit for two plants. The system gently holds and supports any plant and is adjustable to custom-fit your plants as their growth cycle continues throughout the season. Keeping your plants supported and off the ground provides needed air circulation, fewer diseases, and a cleaner, larger harvest. Enjoy easy access to your fruit for harvesting.
The more support the plant receives, the more fruits the plant will produce and the healthier the plant becomes.
Gardener's Special Pack Features:
- Perfect for 2 plants. This will grow plants up to 5 ft tall successfully
- Keep your pepper, tomato, and raspberry plants upright and supported all season
- Also great for flowering plants: yarrow, sages, amaranth, peonies, rose bushes, and castor beans
- Large opening for easy access to fruits
- Add additional support rings without any damage to the plant
- Fully customizable & adjustable
- Made in the U.S.A
- Easy to breakdown and only requires a 12” X 12” space for compact storage
- Structural Lifetime Warranty (Posts Only)
- The EZ Rings have no height limit. You can add them as high as the plant grows, giving it the support it needs for the entire gardening season
- Shipping weight 10 lbs
Customize your plants with the EZ Rings:
- Eight-inch rings are designed to be attached around the plant where your fruits grow closest to the stock of the plant.
- 10-inch rings are designed to be attached midway off the stock of the plant for those fruits needing support.
- 12-inch ring is designed to be attached the furthest out from the stock of the plant, supporting those fruits in need.
EZ Ring Features:
- Add additional rings at any time without damaging the plant.
- Adjustable up or down
- Rotate 360 degrees to accommodate the plant's needs
- Rings can be turned upside down and attached to the rod clamp for heavier support.
- Easy to clean and disinfect from mold & fungus
- Compact for storage
- Rings were designed to have a bigger radius for the plant to rest on versus the wire cages that will cause damage in high wind and rain storms
- Fits almost any type of plant
- Made of high-grade reinforced polymer with UV stabilizer
- Designed to allow adequate airflow preventing disease and mold
- 100% environmentally friendly, reusable for years
- If the rings sag, rotate them every other year, and the rings will return to the same shape they were molded (polymer has a great memory of returning to the same shape as it was molded)
- 10-year warranty from breakage
How to use the EZ Step-In Post:
When installing the EZ Step-In Post, you always want the anchor (or the foot platform) facing the plant to receive the maximum results for the plants. First, plant your tomato, pepper, raspberries, or any plant that needs support. Then install the EZ Step-In Post 2-3 inches away from the plant (anchor facing plant). Add your 8" ring first to the plant, then Raise the support ring up snugly to the bottom of the plant and tighten the locking nut securing it to the post.
The anchor was engineered to add another point of contact to keep the plant from tipping over as it grows upright.
EZ Step-In Post Features:
- Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Solid Steel made of rebar powder coated to keep it from rusting
- 4″ no slip platform for your foot for easy installation
- 2 – 45 degree cutting edges for slicing through the soil with ease
- 2 – 1″ welds on each side of the anchor for strength and longevity
- Post size 60″ T x 1/2″ D
Tip: Always face the EZ Step-In post in the same direction as the EZ rings.
Used together, the EZ Step-In Posts and a set of EZ Rings make the best plant-support system available anywhere!
FREE SHIPPING is available to continental U.S.A. addresses only. Please allow two weeks for delivery.